2020 ESHIP Summit Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations has closed, if you are still interested in presenting, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
SHARE YOUR STORY…
The ESHIP Summit organizing team is seeking presenters to lead sessions at the 2020 ESHIP Summit, which will be held virtually on September 15-16 and 29. The fourth Summit will bring together entrepreneurial ecosystem builders and those that support them.
The ESHIP Summit is collaborative and interactive, intentionally designed to foster connections, spark curiosity and action, and create space for discussions, debate and small group conversation.
We are seeking proposals for presenters that provide impactful, “how-to,” action-oriented and engaging virtual sessions to a diverse audience of people interested in entrepreneurial ecosystem building. The topics outlined below are prioritized in the agenda, though the team also welcomes proposals on any topic relevant to people who work every day in building entrepreneurial ecosystems.
We are seeking session proposals that include at least one of the following focuses:
- Community Ecosystem Building Story: Share an ecosystem building story from your community that can inspire, inform and help others better understand ecosystem building and how to take action in fostering a more collaborative environment for entrepreneurs of all types.
- Ecosystem Building Tool: Share a packaged, replicable tool, program or other intervention that Summit participants can take and implement in their own community.
- Firestarter Talk: A short, focused, high energy talk centered on one idea, story, or theme (like a TED talk) relevant to all entrepreneurial ecosystem builders.
- Music, Art, or Interactive: Suggest music, art and/or interactive content to spark the audience in exploring and reflecting on topics relevant to entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- ESHIP Goal Project: Are you working on an ESHIP Goal related project that helps build the professional field of ecosystem building? Do you want to share it with the ESHIP community? Let us know.
There are two session lengths: A 10 minute presentation followed by 10 minutes of Q&A, and a 30 minute presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q&A. You will have the opportunity to select a time preference when submitting your proposal.